Job Category: Solution Architect
Job Location: India
- Expertise of data integration methodologies with experience on different cloud-based data integration technologies such as DBT / AWS Glue (Pyspark based) and Databricks utilising techniques on data pipelines, APIs, Microservices within AWS
- Experience of programming languages (Python) pertaining to data engineering
- Experience working with cloud-based SQL/NoSQL databases, data warehouses and data lakes like Snowflake, S3, Amazon Redshift and Amazon Redshift Spectrum
- Expertise on AWS platform and components including Athena, Lambda and S3
- A good understanding of Data Governance/Data Management/Data Quality processes.
- Proficiency with data modelling techniques.
- Experience or knowledge of DevOps and DataOps utilising Git related platforms
- The ability to work on fast-paced projects and deliver independently for any critical Consulting role.
- Relevant Certifications on AWS.