Job Category: Engineer – Mid Level
Job Location: India
- Developing Orchestration, framework and infrastructure using Devops tools in cloud
- Developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines in cloud.
- Participating in code reviews
- Engaging actively in the technical designs and decisions
- Participating in technical discussions and providing feedback depending on the needs of the team/department
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies (including Oracle technologies) and assimilating them into the product suites
- Pro-actively mentoring and keeping track of team mates progress
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
- Candidate must have:
- Strong Devops knowledge on Ansible/puppet/Docker/Kubernetos etc. At least 3 years of hands-on experience is needed.
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge in Agile process
- Extensive experience in scripting, devops tools and workflows
- Working knowledge on AWS/OCI/Azure is mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of OO principles
- Track record of rapidly learning and incorporating new technologies into his/her skill set
- Thorough knowledge of programming best practices
- Expert analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical, business, and design information
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, tested software on time
- He/She should be able to work independently, mentor others and be a highly contributing member of an agile team. He/She has excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, with a successful track record of managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.