Job Category: Test Architect
Job Location: India
- Must be hands-on in developing automation framework using Java, Selenium web driver.
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Automation Framework Development.
- Hands-on experience in framework creation/improvement for automation testing.
- Hands-on experience of any Cloud technology (AWS/Azure) and Containers/Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience in Accessibility testing and versed with WCAG 2.1.
- Hands-on experience on UI performance testing and Apache Jmeter or Load Runner tool.
- Proficiency in the REST API automation with Rest Assured, Postman.
- Creating Test plan, test cases for the testing of the feature.
- Familiar in working with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Should be have demonstrated knowledge in CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins) and RDBMS, SQL queries.
- Good experience in Azure / JIRA / ALM – Test Management Tools
- Developing a Web Based Application Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Traceability Matrix.
- Ability to work with the development team and Product Manager to coordinate all testing efforts.
- Adopt innovative technologies and best practices to solve complicated challenges.